Hello friends!!! I'm on the Jaded Blossom Blog today with a fun campground scene! I was requested to make a fun decor present for a lovely couple that just got married and own a campground together! I took inspiration from their photos to match their attire and colors and had so much fun creating this campground scene that is snuggled inside an 8x8 photo frame!
I used the Spring Scenic Dies to cut out some grass patterned paper and to create some trees for my campground, parked the camper I made using the Car Dies: RV Camper, and created a cozy firepit using the Gnome Dies: S'more Add Ons and Stitched Oval Dies. I then created the newlyweds in their wedding attire using a combination of the following: Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: Bride & Groom, Gnome Dies: Wedding Add Ons, Gnome Dies: Southwestern Add Ons
Paper: Sizzix, kraft, white shimmer, silver metallic, P13 Skin Tones, Doodlebug - 12x12 spring sprouts, Bella BLVD 12x12 sunny days, woodgrain, black glossy
Ink: SSS - White Pigment, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Night, Field, Honey, Mocha
Embellishments:
Pens/Markers:
Tools: TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets
Thanks so much for stopping and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment