Tuesday, August 11, 2026

New Digs = New Toilet

 Hello friends!  It's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom Blog and I have a fun Housewarming Card to share with you!  I just love the House Release they had in July and just had to have some fun using the New Home stamp set (see inside of card 😂) and Gnome Dies: House Add Ons!



    To create my new home scene, I cut out two pattern papers to make a wall and floor and used the Border Dies to create a baseboard!  I created the window scene using the House Slider Die and Spring Scenic Dies then filled the room with boxes and gave him a key to his new home using the Gnome Dies: House Add Ons and Gnome Dies!  To finish the card off I used the New Home Stamps and Outline Dies to add a sentiment on the front and make a hilarious inside which I also used the Border Dies and Gnome Dies: Tool Add Ons to make a bathroom and roll of toilet paper!!





Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80 & 110lb Cardstock, Sizzix, kraft, vellum, acetate, white shimmer, white woodgrain, silver metallic, P13 Skin Tones, Tim Holtz Black Woodgrain, Doodlebug - 6x6 my happy place paper pad and crushed velvet cardstock
Ink: SSS - White Pigment, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Cappuccino
Embellishments: 
Pens/Markers: 
Tools:  TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets


Thanks so much for stopping and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment