Thursday, September 17, 2026

Jaded Blossom September 2026 Blog Hop


If you're here from Jaded Blossom, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


I had so much fun creating this Spooky House Scene on a 6x8 wooden base and so excited to have the perfect Halloween decoration for my craft room!  I'm a sucker for Halloween and absolutely love the NEW Spooky Scenic Dies and NEW House Slider: Halloween Add Ons!!!  I also used the House Slider Die, Saloon Die (porch), and Halloween Banner Dies to complete this haunted estate!



Paper: Sizzix, Doodlebug 12x12 solids, Craft Consortium - brick textures 6x6, TH black & gray two-tone woodgrain, TH black heavystock, Vellum, White Shimmer, Strathmore mixed media
Ink: TH oxide - pumice stone, lost shadow, hickory smoke, black soot            TH ink - fossilized amber, scattered straw, wild honey, hickory smoke, pumice stone, black soot            SSS - white pigment
Embellishments:  TH spritz - fossilized amber
Pens/Markers:
Tools:  TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares & strips, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets, dome foam blenders, SSS blending brushes





Regular Price for the Release Package is $186.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Frog Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is 9/17-9/18 Only, while supplies last (automatically included with all September Release Package purchases)

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cindy
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment