CREATED FOR EACHOTHER
It's Day 2 of Jaded Blossom's September Release and today we are giving sneaks to the NEW Stitched Spiderweb Card Mat Dies and NEW Frankenstein Coffee Mug Die! I'm just loving all the new coffee mugs Jaded Blossom has been releasing and the Stitched Card Mat Dies make the perfect easy background for a card! I knew as soon as I saw the Frankenstein Mug, I wanted to make a card with Bride of Frankenstein holding it!!
I started off by ink smooshing on the NEW Stitched Spiderweb Card Mat Dies and adding some sparkly splatter! I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 and Let's Be Frank to make a sentiment plaque and added a couple screw heads. I used the Girl Gnome Die and Gnome Dies: Monster Add Ons 2 create my Bride of Frankenstein and the NEW Frankenstein Coffee Mug Die for her favorite mug of all time! To finish it off, I used the Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons to add a spider that's attached to black twine and a mini black paperclip and some black puffy hearts as embellishments!
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock, Sizzix, Strathmore - mixed media, Recollections, silver metallic, white shimmer
Ink: TH ink - carved pumpkin, twisted citron, villainous potion TH oxide - rusty hinge TH Spritz - hickory smoke SSS - white pigment Versamark
Embellishments: black thread, TH screw heads, Doodlebug - puffy hearts and mini paper clips, WOW! Super Fine Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White
Pens/Markers: Copic - YG25
Tools: TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets, Heat Gun
September 2026 Release will include:
1- Outline Die
Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*
Regular price for the release package is $186.99
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment