I'm taking over the Jaded Blossom Blog today with a fun Halloween themed Thank You card full of Fangs! I got the itch to make Halloween cards early this year as they are one of my favorites to do!!
I created a scene for this card using the Stitched Circle Dies and Halloween Scenic Dies and used the Halloween Embellishment Cluster to add a bunch of flying bats. I used the Gnome Dies: Halloween Costume Add Ons 1 to make my Dracula Gnome and gave him a fangy friend from Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons. To finish the card off I used the Gnomie Want Candy Stamps & Dies to add a sentiment.
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80 & 110lb Cardstock, Sizzix, TH Black Heavystock, Recollections, gold metallic, Doodlebug - 12x12 solids and 6x6 sweet & spooky
Ink: SSS - White Pigment, Versafine Clair Nocturne
TH ink - Salvaged Patina, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
Embellishments:
Pens/Markers:
Tools: TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets, SSS Blending Brushes
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment