Sunday, September 6, 2026

Jaded Blossom September 2026 Monthly Challenge

Jaded Blossom September 2026 Monthly Challenge

Theme: Anything Goes


    It's the first Sunday of the month which means it's time for a new monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom and with this month being anything goes I got an early itch for Halloween Cards and had this fun idea of making shaker potion bottles!



For this card I started with a Stylized Rectangle placed on black woodgrain cardstock and added a spider web from the Halloween Dies in the top right corner.  I used the Border Dies to make a shelf for my bottles to rest and added a hanging sign using the Gnome Dies: Sign Add Ons and Candy Corn For Sale.  To create my bottles of poison I used the bottle from the Halloween Dies and placed one of the different labels in the middle of each to cut out a window for my shakers and then used the Halloween Embellishment Clusters, the Fall Embellishment Clusters, and Gnome Dies: Halloween Costume Add Ons 1 to mark what each is filled with!  To finish it off and give it a special touch I added some glittery enamel dots and glow-in-the-dark spiders!


Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock, Sizzix, kraft, white shimmer, TH Black Woodgrain, TH Black Kraftstock, woodgrain, Doodlebug - 12x12 solids and 6x6 sweet & spooky
Ink: SSS - White Pigment, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Night, Field, Honey, Mocha
Embellishments: glitter enamel dots, glow-in-the-dark spiders, Doodlebug shakers
Pens/Markers: 
Tools:  TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam strips, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets


Thanks so much for stopping and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment