FESTIVE FALL HOUSE
It's Day 3 of Jaded Blossom's September Release and today we have some fun Add Ons for the House Slider! The NEW House Slider: Fall Add Ons makes the perfect cozy home sweet home, and I used it to make the perfect festive House MDF! Stay tuned for tomorrow to see what I made using the Halloween Add On!
For this perfect festive fall house, I used the House MDF as my base and used the House Slider Die and the NEW House Slider Die: Fall Add Ons
Paper: Sizzix, kraft, Doodlebug 12x12 solids, woodgrain, white woodgrain
Ink: TH oxide - antigue linen, gathered twigs
Embellishments:
Pens/Markers: Sakura white gel pen #5 & #10
Tools: TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets, TH tiny blending tool and foam domes
September 2026 Release will include:
1- Outline Die
Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*
Regular price for the release package is $186.99
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment