I'm on the Jaded Blossom Blog again today with another fun Halloween Card! I wanted to play some more with the products from this month's release and used the New Frog Die and Spooky Scenic Dies! This witch didn't properly park their broom and got Toad!!
I used the Newly Released Spooky Scenic Dies for the grass, fence, moon, and cloud for a fun background. I used the also Newly Released Gnome Friends: Frog Die for my cute little critter... I mean witch! The brooms are from the Gnome Dies: Halloween Costume Add Ons 2 and the sentiment is from Spooky Season Stamp Set and cut out using the coordinating Outline Dies.
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80 & 110lb Cardstock, Sizzix, Doodlebug 12x12 solids and 6x6 petite prints, white woodgrain, woodgrain, Doodlebug 6x6 monster madness
Ink: SSS - VersaFine Clair Nocturne, Citrine, Straw, Limelicious, Amethyst
Embellishments: TH spritz - fossilized amber
Pens/Markers:
Tools: TH Sizzix Sidekick, TH Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Bearly Art Glue, ATG tape, reverse tweezers, scrapbook.com pro pick tool and mint tape, TH guillotine comfort paper trimmer, MISTI (and Mini), foam squares & strips, Gnome Glue Holder from Whimsical Wishes, Glassboard Studio magnetic glass craft mat and magnets, mini dome foam blenders
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation, I hope you have a Pawsome Day!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment